Orlin & Cohen is Long Island's leading private orthopedic practice
At the Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group, we treat more patients than any other private orthopedic group practice on Long Island. And with good reason: Our doctors are among the very best.
Board-certified and fellowship-trained, our physicians are subspecialists – in sports medicine, knee, shoulder, joint replacement, foot and ankle, spine or hand – who bring extensive focused experience, as well as the latest in nonsurgical treatments, arthroscopic and minimally invasive techniques to every case.
They also bring the full state-of-the-art resources of our multi-office practice in Nassau and Suffolk. These include in-house diagnostic testing – complete with digital x-rays so you don’t have to wait for your films to develop – physical rehabilitation and pain management. All of your information is part of your electronic health record, which is accessible to every Orlin & Cohen doctor, giving you the best in progressive care, together with the utmost in convenience.
Maybe that’s why so many physicians refer their patients to Orlin & Cohen. Would you like to become a patient too? Request an appointment with one of our orthopedic specialists.
Read about the Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group as profiled in MD News.
Click on an image below for printable full size PDFs of our ad campaign.
At Orlin & Cohen, our doctors:
- Have repaired more than 1,000 rotator cuffs consecutively without an incision
- Include one of the country's leading spine surgeons known for minimally invasive techniques
- Feature two foot and ankle surgeons with the extensive fellowship training and the most experience of any on Long Island
- Rank among the top in minimally invasive, advanced knee repair and replacement techniques
- Lead the way in hip resurfacing, an innovative alternative to hip replacement