About Dr. Ticker
Jonathan B. Ticker, M.D., is a board-certified and fellowship-trained shoulder and sports medicine specialist who treats both nonoperative and operative conditions of the shoulder. When shoulder surgery is required, he focuses on minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures to aid in return of function.Read More
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Valley Stream, NY
- Syosset Hospital, Syosset, NY
Surgery Center Affiliations
- South Shore Ambulatory Center, Lynbrook, NY
- Center for Advanced Medicine Surgery Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Shoulder & Elbow Surgeon Foundation, Chair, Board of Trustees
- United Stages Golf Association Open at the Bethpage Black Course, Former Chair of Medical Committee
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, 1988
- Presbyterian Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY, 1990
- New York Orthopaedic Hospital, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY, 1994
- Frank E. Stinchfield Research Fellow, Biomechanics of the Shoulder, New York Orthopaedic Hospital Research Laboratory, Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY 1991
- Sports Medicine/Shoulder, Center of Sports Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 1995
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York, NY
Dr. Ticker speaks at a NS-LIJ sponsored orthopedic conference
Dr. Ticker spoke to over 400 registrants at the "All Things Upper Extremity - Advanced Concepts: Ped...
Dr. Ticker part of the 2013 AANA annual meeting program committee
Jonathan Ticker, M.D., is a member of the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) and for th...
Orlin & Cohen is pleased to welcome Jonathan B. Ticker, M.D.
Dr. Ticker has co-edited two textbooks on shoulder surgery, including An Atlas of Shoulder Surgery (...