Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Combining a dedicated, licensed team of professionals and state-of-the-art equipment in spacious, fully equipped facilities, our Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation programs help relieve your pain and increase your mobility. A team of experienced and highly motivated physical therapists, assistants and certified athletic trainers provide:
- A personalized physical therapy and rehabilitation program tailored to your diagnosis, condition and progress using the latest in techniques and technologies.
- Specialized spine rehab programs to help patients overcome simple back and neck-related problems without the need for surgery.
- Adolescent sports rehab programs, designed by our sports medicine orthopedists specifically for the growing number of young athletes experiencing sports-related injuries previously not seen in this population.
For more information, or to schedule an appointment, call one of our Rehabilitation centers below:
- Lynbrook location at 444 Merrick Road at 516.536.3800.
- Massapequa location at 660 Broadway at 516.730.2222.
- Garden City location at 1101 Stewart Avenue Suite 100 at 516.536.2800.
- Woodbury location at 45 Crossways Park Drive at 516.422.8090.
- Bohemia location at 3480 Veterans Memorial Highway at 631.289.0531.