Our offices across Long Island are safely open for in-person visits
Long Island’s leading orthopedic group is leading the way with immediate, personalized appointments in the safest possible environment.
Balancing the need to help relieve your orthopedic pain with the health and safety of our patients, staff and community, Orlin & Cohen is taking all precautions:
- Pre-visit registration
- Curbside check-in
- Advanced and pre-entry health screenings for patients and staff
- Plexiglass reception barriers
- Social distancing with extended time between appointments and direct entry to exam rooms—bypassing waiting rooms
- Masks for everyone, at all times
- Continuous disinfecting measures in all areas
Because in this crisis, protecting each other should be everyone’s top priority.
Our offices across Long Island are open for in-person visits.
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Weekends: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Virtual telehealth visits are also available, seven days a week.
MRI and therapy offices are open as well.