A national leader in joint reconstruction surgery, Bradley Gerber, M.D., is a board-certified, fellowship-trained physician recognized for his use of leading-edge techniques in all areas of adult reconstruction.Read More
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Valley Stream, NY
- Mount Sinai South Nassau, Oceanside, NY
- North Shore University Hospital, Syosset, NY
Surgery Center Affiliations
- Lynbrook Surgery Center, Lynbrook, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, Fellow
- New York State Medical Society
- Nassau County Medical Society
- Upstate Medical University Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Syracuse, NY, 1998
- Upstate Medical University Department of General Surgery, Syracuse, NY, 1999
- Chief Resident, Orthopedic Surgery, Upstate Medical University, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Syracuse, NY, 2003
- Adult Reconstruction, Lenox Hill Hospital and Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY, 2004
Drs. Gerber, Germano & Lementowski featured in MD News
MD News features South Nassau Communities Hospital Long Island Joint Replacement Institute, a ded...
Dr. Bradley Gerber discusses knee problems in women
Dr. Bradley Gerber contributes to Newsday Health Link article "Knee problems more common among women...
Dr. Gerber’s live broadcast hip replacement surgery in “On The Move”
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group subspecialists have been featured in the latest issue of "On the ...
Total hip replacement surgery by Bradley Gerber, M.D.
Rockville Centre, NY – Bradley Gerber, M.D., a total joint replacement specialist at the Orlin &a...
Bradley Gerber, M.D., a “Best of Long Island” winner
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group is pleased to announce that Dr. Bradley Gerber, chief of total jo...
Dr. Bradley Gerber discusses hip replacement surgery
Dr. Bradley Gerber contributes to Lifescript's feature, "What to Expect from Total Hip Replacement S...