About Dr. Lenart
Dr. Lenart is a board-certified orthopedic shoulder and elbow specialist. He specializes in shoulder replacement and shoulder arthroscopy but treats a wide array of operative and nonoperative conditions of both the shoulder and elbow, including arthritis, rotator cuff tears, instability and fractures. His practice encompasses both open and minimally invasive approaches.Read More
- South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside, NY
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Valley Stream, NY
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- Syosset Hospital, Syosset, NY
Surgery Center Affiliations
- South Shore Ambulatory Center, Lynbrook, NY
- Center for Advanced Medicine Surgery Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, Candidate Member, 2015
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Fellow
- American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons, Candidate Member
Licensures & Certifications
- New York State, 2014
- Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, 2008
- Orthopedic Surgery, Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, 2013
- Shoulder and Elbow, The Rothman Institute, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, 2014
Why did you want to start a career in orthopedics?
Seeing the drastic improvement in my patient's quality of life after treatment is ultimately why I chose a career in orthopedics, and is what motivates me every day.
What has been your favorite part about working at Orlin & Cohen/what's the best part of your job?
The practice allows each of us to offer highly specialized and personalized care.
What do you do in your free time, when you’re not seeing patients?
When I have the opportunity, I love to travel.
Do you have any fun facts that you would like to share with your patients?
I grew up in Wisconsin and am a Wisconsin Badger.