Dual board-certified pain management and physical medicine specialist Cheryl Daves, M.D., integrates the latest in medical advances and techniques to help minimize pain, improve function and increase a patient’s quality of life.Read More
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Valley Stream, NY
- North Shore University Hospital, Syosset, NY
Surgery Center Affiliations
- Lynbrook Surgery Center, Lynbrook, NY
- Syosset Surgi Center, Syosset, NY
- American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
- New York Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- New York Medical College, Valhalla, NY, 2009
- New York Hospital Queens, Flushing, NY, 2010
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Stony Brook University Medical Center, Stony Brook, NY, 2013
- Pain Management-Anesthesia, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 2014
Share your experience with Dr.Daves now.
Why did you want to start a career in orthopedics?
I have been active and involved in numerous sports throughout my life and am an avid Jets and Yankees fan. I competed in gymnastics, soccer and tennis and was also a cheerleader. I saw firsthand the injuries that athletes endure and wanted to help.
What has been your favorite part about working at Orlin & Cohen?
I love the camaraderie here and the immediate results of pain relief intervention.
What do you do in your free time, when you’re not seeing patients?
I love spending time with my family and son. I enjoy boating, jet skiing, spending time on the water, crafting, and baking.
Do you have any fun facts that you would like to share with your patients?
I became a doctor at 24 years old.