Chief of sports medicine, Craig Levitz, M.D., is a board-certified and fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist who is known for his use of minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures for knee and shoulder repair.
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Valley Stream, NY
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY
- Syosset Hospital, Syosset, NY
- Mount Sinai South Nassau Hospital, Oceanside, NY
Surgery Center Affiliations
- Lynbrook Surgery Center, Lynbrook, NY
- Melville Surgery Center, Melville, NY
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopic Association of North America
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, 1992
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 1993
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, 1997
- American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, AL, 1998
Dr. Levitz & Dr. Gerber featured in “Healthy Outlook”
South Nassau Communities Hospital's Summer 2013 "Healthy Outlook" newsletter includes two Orthopedic...
Dr. Craig Levitz discusses practice differentiation
Dr. Craig Levitz was featured in Becker's Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management article, ...
Becker's Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management
Dr. Craig Levitz weighs in on Mark Sanchez’ shoulder
Dr. Craig Levitz tells Newsday that Sanchez' condition is common in many quarterbacks, and there is ...