James Paci, M.D.
"I provide patients with the cutting-edge care sought by both professional athletes and weekend warriors, so they can get back to their lives, jobs and sports."
Director of orthopedics and sports medicine for Suffolk County, James Paci, M.D., is a board-certified, fellowship-trained sports medicine specialist with over a decade of experience as a team physician for professional, collegiate and high school athletes. He completed his fellowship in sports medicine at The American Sports Medicine Institute in Alabama and has written numerous publications focusing on arthroscopy and sports medicine orthopedics.Read More
- North Shore University Hospital, Manhesset, NY
- Long Island Jewish Valley Stream, Valley Stream, NY
- Syosset Hospital, Syosset, NY
- Huntington Hospital, Huntington, NY
- Mather Hospital, Port Jefferson, NY
- Peconic Bay Medical Center, Riverhead, NY
- South Shore University Hospital, Bay Shore, NY
Surgery Center Affiliations
- Lynbrook Surgery Center, Lynbrook, NY
- Melville Surgery Center, Melville, NY
- North Shore Surgi-Center, Smithtown, NY
- Syosset Surgery Center, Syosset, NY
- The American Sports Medicine Fellowship Society, Executive Board
- The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery
- The American Orthopedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- New York State Society of Orthopedic Surgeons
- The Chicago Medical School, Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, North Chicago,IL, 2004
- General Surgery, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2005
- Orthopedic Surgery, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2009
- Orthopedic Surgery, Chief Resident, State University of New York Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, 2009
- Sports Medicine, The American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, AL
- Associate Professor, Donald and Barbara Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell, Hempstead, NY
Keeping kids from injury on the baseball field
Little League Baseball season is in full swing and many parents might like to believe their kids, es...
Hofstra University School of Medicine names Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group’s Dr. James Paci as Associate Professor
Woodbury, NY (January 7, 2019) – Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group, Long Island's leading orthope...
Orlin & Cohen is pleased to announce that Dr. James Paci is joining our practice
James M. Paci, MD is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in the care of athletes and d...
Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group welcomes new Director of Orthopedic and Sports Medicine for Suffolk County
Smithtown, NY – July 3, 2018 – Orlin & Cohen Orthopedic Group, Long Island's leading orthope...
Share your experience with Dr.Paci now.
In the first game of the football season I got tackled by my knee right as I was cutting and I tore ...
Dr. Paci repaired my shoulder and torn bicep. After a long recovery I am now able to do mostly every...
Strained hip flexor
My family - both immediate (2 sons ) and extended (niece and sister in law) are all huge fans of the...
I am a very athletic person so when my left knee started to cause me severe pain about two years ago...
Having a lot of experience with orthopedic surgeons, Dr. Paci was my first and only choice for my su...