Orthopedic MRIs at Orlin & Cohen are just better: Here’s why
While X-rays show doctors bones and joints, MRIs show them everything. But not all MRIs – or the centers that perform them – are created equal. Here is why you should choose Orlin & Cohen for an MRI.
- Our team is led by the region’s best orthopedic MRI subspecialist. Orlin & Cohen’s Steven Sharon, M.D., is fellowship-trained, has over 15 years of experience and has read over 300,000 orthopedic MRIs.
- Next-level orthopedic expertise. Unlike general radiologists, Dr. Sharon and his team are subspecialists, which means they concentrate exclusively on orthopedic MRIs.
- Collaborative team approach. Dr. Sharon and his team work closely with your orthopedist to ensure you receive the best care.
- We know your orthopedic story. Your medical history is vital to a successful MRI: Your Orlin & Cohen electronic health records are at our fingertips when necessary.
- Comfort is priority one. Our state-of-the-art technology reduces scan times and covers as little of your body as possible to minimize that claustrophobic feeling.
- Here, one size doesn’t fit all. Dr. Sharon and his team have perfected the art of MRI sequences so you can be confident your Orlin & Cohen doctor receives the necessary information.
Orlin & Cohen is Long Island’s leading private orthopedic practice and the first to offer in-house orthopedic MRIs by a fellowship-trained subspecialist. Following your scan, images will be immediately available to your physician in digital form. Immediate appointments are available: Schedule yours now.