KNEE SURGERY ISN’T YOUR ONLY OPTION
Knee pain has many causes—and innovative treatments. The knee subspecialists at Orlin & Cohen can help you find yours. While our board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons have extensive expertise in arthroscopic, minimally invasive surgery, as well as knee replacement, we only consider knee surgery if other treatment approaches have not provided pain relief.
Using our in-house diagnostic testing, we first determine the cause of your knee pain, which may include:
- Osteoarthritis, which may be the result of an injury or aging.
- A torn meniscus, one of the most common sources of knee pain.
- Tendonitis, an inflammation of the tendons that surround the knee.
- Sprains or strains, which are injuries to the ligaments and tendons.
- A tear of the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL), the major stabilizing ligament of the knee.
Treatment focuses on managing your pain and improving your ability to function. This might include RICE (rest, ice, compression, elevation) and activity modification, physical therapy, pain management or even MACI knee cartilage regeneration. In some cases, platelet rich plasma can be effective in treating knee pain.
When knee surgery is necessary, Orlin & Cohen’s subspecialists are among the leaders in the field of knee surgery: From anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction and meniscus tear repairs to partial and total joint replacement.
Understand your options: Immediate appointments are available.
3480 Veterans Memorial Highway
1101 Stewart Avenue
Garden City, NY
444 Merrick Road
1728 Sunrise Highway
36 Lincoln Avenue
Floors 2 & 3
Rockville Centre, NY
222 Middle Country Road
45 Crossways Park Drive