YOU DON’T HAVE TO LIVE WITH PAIN
Chronic neck and back pain used to be something you simply had to learn to live with. Not so anymore. Today, new state-of-the-art pain management treatments provide significant relief—and improve lives.
Orlin & Cohen’s interventional pain management team uses the latest in minimally invasive techniques to help patients like you return to everyday activities quickly and without heavy reliance on pain medications.
In one of our practice’s accredited state-of-the-art digital fluoroscopy suites, our pain management doctors specifically target and precisely deliver potent medications to help relieve back and neck pain, using such sophisticated interventional techniques as:
- Epidural steroid injections (cervical, thoracic, lumbar and caudal)
- Facet injections and medial branch blocks (cervical, thoracic, and lumbar)
- Provocative discography
- Sacroiliac, hip, knee, and other joint and bursa injections
- Botox and myobloc injections for pain
- Radiofrequency denervation
- Sympathetic blocks (stellate and lumbar)
- Peripheral nerve blocks
- Epidural lysis of adhesions
- Spinal cord stimulations
- Percutaneous disc decompression
These techniques, combined with physical and occupational therapy, lifestyle modification as well as acupuncture and electromyography, result in a tailored treatment plan to help you manage your pain—and stop your pain from managing you. Immediate appointments are available.